Puling, Tugging, Stopping - Hows that working for you? Let us give you some tricks of the dog trainers trade. Fast techniques and tricks that will get Rover walking with you and not against you.
Happy Leash - Tricks of the trade
Pulling, Tugging, Stalling...How's that working for you? Let us give you some tricks of the dog trainers trade. Fast techniques and tricks that will get Rover walking with you and not against you.Stop the leash madness, have a happier walk using SmartyPup! tricks of the trade.
Does your daily walk feel like a daily drag? Are you frustrated with Rover? Constantly making excuses or apologizing for him? Maybe you are suffering silently? OH NO! SmartyPup! to the rescue. Join us for our 3 week indoor /outdoor class. Practice fun, time-tested, trainer-approved and above all effective techniques and tricks to instantly improve your dogs outdoor leash-attitude!
This 3-5 week course focuses solely on walking on leash and polite greetings
- Dogs that pull, stall and drag on leash
- Dogs that get way too excited when seeing and meeting people and other dogs
- Super friendly dogs that love everybody and everything - they just cant control themselves
- FOMO dogs (fear of missing out)
This class requires that you practice everyday!
- Completed Puppy 2 or equivalent course.
- Owner must have basic understanding of positive reinforcement training methods.
- Dogs must not be reactive on leash towards people or dogs.
Course: 3 to 5 weekly sessions; 50 minutes
This class will walk outdoors
Cost: $150. to $225.
Dogs: 4 to 8 dogs
What The Class Covers
- walking techniques
- anti-jump techniques
- polite greetings