For graduates of Puppy 1 or Puppy 2 or PupDOG 1
Perfect your puppy's obedience training in our open enrollment "drop-in" class... every Saturday. Open to all levels. You can sign up for just one class or four! Two weeks in advance or the night before! Get some friends and take it together!
Obedience 123 refreshes and polishes the skills you learned in class. You can sign up for just 1 class or sign up for more, a week in advance or the night before! All exercises are multi-level and you will work at your dog's pace. The instructor will choose 2 to 3 behaviors to work on in class. Each classes promises to be different, When you sign up, you will indicate what you are most interested in working on.
You should take this class if you
Graduated from Puppy 1 or 2 and want to improve your handling skills and your dog's request compliance!
Graduated form Puppy 1 and are waiting for your Puppy 2 class to start.
Want to practice more.
Love a challenge and so does your dog!
Know that practice makes perfect.
Thinking of taking the Canine Good Citizen Test
LOVE working with your dog and LOVE SmartyPup!
You will work on.
2 to 3 of the following behaviors:
- Attention - Focus
- Loose Leash Walking - Anti-pull
- Stay in distracting environments
- Anti-Jump / Manners
- Don't Touch / Impulse Control
- Distance Commands - Sit, Down, Wait
Every class covers
- Meet and Greets – Proper Meet and Greets
- Stay – Increase reliability at all levels
- Must be at least 5 months old.
- Completion of at least one SmartyPup! class.
- Dogs must be both People and Dog Friendly.
- Classes: Weekly / Every Saturday
- Cost: $40. per class
- Trainers: Tammy, Fawn, Joe or Sylvie
- Support Documents
- Location: Fort Mason Center
All exercises are multi-level and you will work at your dog's pace.