Puppy 1 copy
Puppy 1 for pups 8 to 16 weeks
for pups 8 to 16 weeks
Your dog's very first class! Take this class and learn Focus and Attention; Sit and Down; Stay; Loose leash walking; Come; Don't Touch: How to look cool at the Dog Park. Once you have completed this class you are eligible for all SmartyPup! Classes
Training a dog begins the second you bring him home. Everything you do—and don’t do—is an “A-ha” moment for your puppy dog-- they are learning, for better or worse, every second of every day. This class covers all the basics a good dog should have. Our focus is to guide and give you the tools to begin the process of training a happy, compliant, well-mannered dog. In a group setting you will learn how to train (and live with) your dog both in and outside of class.
- Classes: 5 weekly sessions; 55 min.
- Cost: $225.00
- Private Puppy Support Group (SmartyPup! Students only)
- Weekly homework - Support Documents
- Pups over 4.5 months
- You must have had your dog in possession for at least 7 days prior to first class.
- Proof of visit to your local Vet and vaccinations (as determined by you and your Veterinarian).
- Dogs must be friendly towards people and other dogs.
- Be in the care of a local Veterinarian.
- Confused or have questions? Paw Here!
You will learn:
- Focus and Attention
- Sit and Down
- Loose leash walking
- Don't Touch
- How to look cool at the Dog Park
After PupDog 1 What's Next?
Once you have completed PupDOG 1 you may be eligible for Puppy 2.