90 minute Recall Workout
Coming when called is one of the most important commands your dog must learn. Join us for a 90 minute COME workshop.
Your dog should care about what you think and should LOVE it when you engage with them. The ONLY way to do that is make it a priority to build strong relationship and be a TEAM in all you do. Talk to your dog, coach your dog, celebrate and play with your dog as part of your daily routine. Truly be your dog's best friend and ALLY in all you do. It is not always easy, but it is possible. in fact it is sometimes really, really hard, BUT IT IS, without doubt, POSSIBLE.
You should take this workshop if you want to:
- Improve the relationship with your dog
- Create COME as a Game for both you and your dog
- Love a working with your dog.
- Love challenge and so does your dog!
- Know that practice makes perfect.
You will work on:
- Creating COME as a Game
- the mechanics of the perfect recall training
- Dog will come to you happily (tail wag, happy face grin....) away from low level distractions.
Dogs: 3 to 6
Location: SmartyPup! HQ
Exercises are multi-level and you will work at your dog's pace.
- Must be at least 4.5 month old and
- Completion of at least one SmartyPup! class and
- Dogs must be both People and Dog Friendly.
- Due to Recent Outbreak of Canine Influenza in the Bay Area:
All dogs are REQUIRED to have received at least the 1st Canine Flu vaccine before the first day of class. Please consult your veterinarian.