Puppy classes, socials and private training.
for dogs. for people.
PUPPY WORKSHOP Come with or without your pup.
This is the class you and family members will especially appreciate. Children are welcome.
for people. for puppies. paw here to find out more
GROUP Puppy CLASSES: Classes Monday thru Sunday
DAY TRAINING SCHOOL every week day, 7:30am to 5pm @ 3119-Vicente st.
SOCIALS for pups 9 weeks to 18 months
Training a puppy begins the second you bring him home. Everything you do—and don’t do—is an “A-ha” moment for your puppy. They are learning, for better or worse, every second of every day. We know puppies, and we know people. We understand the difference between behaviors that will fade away as your pup matures and behaviors that need attention right now, before they become life long problems.
PUPPY 1: pups up to 16 weeks old.
For pups 8 to 16 weeks old. The basics: obedience, inter-pup and people communication - your pup's very first class!
PUPPY 2: for pup 1 graduates
schedule and deTAILS
pDOG 1: pups 5 to18 months old who have never taken a class before
schedule and deTAILS
PlayObey Adolescent SOCIAL **every Thursday at 6p
For pups 5 months and up enrolled in or an alumnus of a SmartyPup! class. It's time for Play & Obey--a social for the adolescent pup who still needs to get his wiggles out and learn to fine-tune listening listening skills.
deTAILS | SIGN UP
Continuing Ed. and Training | Specialty Courses
- DOG REFRESH
- Happy Leash
- DoggyPilates Agility
- Trickster - Beginner
- Obedience 123
- Control Yourself
- Good Citizen
- Agility Playground: pup 1 grads
- Come Here!
- DoggyPilates Agility **add to your wish list deTAILS for Coordination, Strength, and Focus for pup 2 grads.
- PUPPY 3: starts really soon! Increased attention and reliability, plain and simple. Heeling, recalls and stays. schedule and detail
- TRICKSTER **add to your wish list
- Your pup is already a star. But, you can round out your official performance set list, or just impress your friends, by adding a few more tricks to make puppy-loving smiles even bigger.
- CONTROL YOURSELF **add to your wish list. This course focuses on the top concerns dog's owners face every day: Pulling on the leash and jumping on people. deTAILS
- GOOD CITIZEN **add to your wish list. Work on skills needed to help your dog become a well-mannered member of our community. deTAILS
AGILITY PLAYGROUND**add to your wish list. This course combines confidence building, agility skills, obedience and FUN! deTAILS
Don't see the class you want? Timing not yet perfect? Please fill out our wish list for future classes. As soon as a new course offering is available, we will contact you