Training a puppy begins the second you bring him home. Everything you do—and don’t do—is an “A-ha” moment for your puppy.
PUPPY COURSES: Classes Monday thru Sunday, for pups 8 weeks to 18 months
DAY TRAINING SCHOOL: every week day, 7:30am to 5pm
SOCIALS: for pups 8 weeks to 18 months
Puppies are learning, for better or worse, every second of every day.
We know puppies, and we know people. We understand the difference between behaviors that will fade away as your pup matures and behaviors that need attention right now, before they become life long problems.
PUPPY 1: pups up to 16 weeks old.
The basics: obedience your pup's very first class! deTAILS
PUPPY 2: for pup 1 graduates deTAILS
pDOG 1: pupdogs 5 months and up who have never taken a class before deTAILS
PUPPY 3 - the Drills!: for pup 2 grads - Increased attention and reliability, plain and simple. Heeling, recalls and stays. deTAILS
Come with or without your pup.
This is the class you and family members will especially appreciate. Children are welcome.
for people. for puppies. paw here to find out more
Don't see the class you want? Timing not yet perfect? Please fill out our wish list for future classes. As soon as a new course offering is available, we will contact you
PlayObey Adolescent SOCIAL **every Thursday at 6p
For pups 5 months and up enrolled in or an alumnus of a SmartyPup! class. The social for the adolescent pups who still needs to get their wiggles out and fine-tune listening skills. deTAILS | SIGN UP
Continuing Ed. and Training | Specialty Courses
- PUPPY 3: starts really soon! Increased attention and reliability, plain and simple. Heeling, recalls and stays. schedule and detail
- DOG REFRESH
- Happy Leash
- DoggyPilates Agility
- Trickster - Beginner
- Obedience 123
- Control Yourself
- Good Citizen
- Agility Playground: pup 1 grads
- Come Here!
- DoggyPilates Agility **add to your wish list deTAILS for Coordination, Strength, and Focus for pup 2 grads.
- TRICKSTER **add to your wish list
- Your pup is already a star. But, you can round out your official performance set list, or just impress your friends, by adding a few more tricks to make puppy-loving smiles even bigger.
- CONTROL YOURSELF **add to your wish list. This course focuses on the top concerns dog's owners face every day: Pulling on the leash and jumping on people. deTAILS
- GOOD CITIZEN **add to your wish list. Work on skills needed to help your dog become a well-mannered member of our community. deTAILS
AGILITY PLAYGROUND**add to your wish list. This course combines confidence building, agility skills, obedience and FUN! deTAILS