PupDog 1: for pups 16 weeks to 18 months old
PupDog 1: The Beginning—For Pups 16 Weeks to 18 months Old
Too old for Puppy 1? It's not too late! This class covers all the basics a good dog should have. And once you have completed this class, you are eligible to go on to Puppy 2 and many of the advanced continuing education courses.
- Pup must be between 4 and 18 months old at the first class session of the registered course
- Prior to the first class, your puppy must have at least:
- one distemper, and
- one parvovirus vaccination, and
- bordatella, and
- one deworming
- Pup must be in the care of a local veterinarian and/or have had its first health check at least 7 days prior to the first class session.
- Pup must have been under your care for at least 7 days prior to the first class session.
- Pup must be friendly towards people and dogs
- Have questions? Check out our FAQ.
What the class covers
Our focus is to guide and give you the tools to begin the process of training a happy, compliant, well-mannered dog. In a group setting, you will learn how to train (and live with) your dog, both in and outside of class.
- Focus and Attention
- Sit, Down, Stay
- Loose-leash walking
- Don't Touch, Impulse control
- How to look cool at the Dog Park
- And more!
- Classes: 5 weekly sessions; 55 min.
- Cost: $225
- Trainers: 1 trainer
- Includes: Support documents
Don't see the class you want? Timing not yet perfect? Please fill out our wish list for future classes. As soon as a new course offering is available, we will contact you!