Puppy 1: for pups 8 to 16 weeks old
Puppy 1: The Beginning—For Pups Up To 16 Weeks Old
You know your puppy is smart, and you want your pup to be well-behaved and friendly with people and dogs. In all of our courses, you are as much a student as your puppy.
- Pup must be under 16 weeks old at the first class session of the registered course
- Prior to the first class, your puppy must have at least:
- one distemper, and
- one parvovirus vaccination, and
- bordatella, and
- one deworming
- Pup must be in the care of a local veterinarian and/or have had its first health check at least 7 days prior to the first class session.
- Pup must have been under your care for at least 7 days prior to the first class session.
- Have questions? Check out our FAQ.
What the class covers
- Management: handling, biting, crying and whining, crating, and more
- Sit, Down, Stay
- Anti-jump, Impulse control
- And more!
- Classes: 5 to 6 weekly sessions; 55 min.
- Cost: $225.00 to $250.00
- Trainers: 1 trainer
- Includes: Support documents
December 13 Puppy 1 is cancelled.
Don't see the class you want? Timing not yet perfect? Please fill out our wish list for future classes. As soon as a new course offering is available, we will contact you!